EMPLOYABILITY ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM (EEP)
Communication skill development, corporate etiquette & manners, personality development, ethics & morality, maths & reasoning ability development, business IT skill development. As this training is aimed for the upliftment of socially unprivileged sections, 50% seats of each batch are reserved for SC, ST Candidates.
After completion of the training, candidates may be sent to TCS.
Eligibility : Regular Graduate (2020 or later) belonging to only SC,ST & OBC background. General graduate candidates from financially stable families will not be allowed in this course.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card (1 copy)
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook (only front page) (1 copy)
- Photocopy of Graduation Final Year mark sheet (1 copy)
- Passport size photo (1 copy)
- Birth certificate/ Madhyamik Admit Card/ PAN Card (1 copy)
- Caste certificate (1 copy)